Book now by phone or e-mail.
+34 651 914 924 - email@example.com
- To:Families, Couples, Groups of friends
The Dalí theater-museum is where Salvador Dalí decided to set up his Museum where he exhibited much of his work, after the Spanish Civil War the building was completely destroyed and Dalí decided to install his museum in Figueres. Currently, the Dalinian triangle is the second most visited museum in the state. With this ticket you can also entry the jewelry museum. Adults: more than 8 years. Children: from 0 to 8 FREE years. The time and date of arrival are exact and the client has 20 minutes of margin to enter the museum. CostaBrava.Tours reserves the right to change the entry HOUR, always notifying the client.Prices:
Adults (+8 y.o.): 15€
Children (0 - 8 y.o.): 0€
- No flash photographs may be taken.
- Ticket can not be changed or refunded for reasons beyond the control of the Museum.
- Rucksacks, other shoulder bags and prams are not admitted inside the museum.
- Visitors to the Theatre-Museum are requested to deposit all bags, umbrellas, luggage and other large objects at the consignment office.
- The museum offers free left-luggage service.
- Fragile or valuable objects (such as electronic devices, cameras, money, identity documents, etc.) may not be left on diposit in our left-luggage desk.
- For safety reasons, packets and bags may be searched at any moment by our staff. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
- The museum is not responsible for any damage or deterioration that may occur to fragile items contained in bags or luggage left on disposit in our left-luggage desk.
- It is forbidden to touch any of the works or installations exhibited.
- Smoking, eating and drinking in the Theatre-Museum is forbidden.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission.
- Animals are forbidden inside the museum, except for guide-dogs.
Photos from Fundació Gala-Salvador Dalí, 2019.